Here’s your information for the 2022 Pineknotter Days celebration including a copy of the Concession Stand Rules & Regulations. Please make sure ALL who work in your stand know these rules and regulations.
Vendor applications can be found at the following web address: pineknotterdays.com/vendor-application and should be completed NO LATER THAN May 1st 2021. Applications received after the deadline risk forfeiting their approved vendor status.
By completing & returning the application for our Pineknotter Days celebration vendors agree to contribute the following:
- For-profit vendors — twenty percent (20%) of your gross sales to the Pineknotter Days Committee.
- Non-profit vendors agree to contribute 10 percent (10%) of your gross sales to the Pineknotter Days Committee. In exchange for a lower contribution rate, your group agrees to provide at least two (2) representatives to assist with clean up on Saturday, July 10, 2021. NOTE: Failure to have the required representation for the complete cleanup time will result in a higher contribution rate for your group next year, or possible exclusion from future events.
Contributions shall be brought to the Pineknotter Store nightly.
A certificate of insurance in the amount of one million ($1,000,000.00) naming Pineknotters Day as additional insured should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If not emailed prior to the event, these must be presented before you will be allowed to set up your stand.
Days & hours for 2022 are as follows:
Monday July 4th, 9 AM – 10 PM.
Tuesday July 5th, Wednesday July 6th, Thursday July 7th, Friday July 8th 5 PM – 10 PM
Please note – these are the required hours. All stands are to remain open until 10 PM every night.
If so desired stands may take a midday break (2 PM – 5 PM) on July 4th
It’s important we know the date & time you want to set up so we can arrange to have someone there to get you set up in the proper place & assist with electric hook-up. Please do not assume that you will be located at the same place as in previous years.
Do not plan to set up before 8:00AM on Saturday, July 2nd. Any setting up on Sunday, July 5th must be started after 1:00 PM & cease by 6:00 PM so as not to interfere with Sunday church services or the Pineknotter Days church service.
These rules & regulations are part of the application you or your group’s representative signed & submitted to participate in Pineknotter Days. We expect them to be followed by everyone working in your stand. Please make sure your workers are aware of them!
- Setting up and tearing down on Sundays must be done between 1:00 PM & 6PM
- At the end of each day, you are responsible for cleaning the area within five (5) feet of your stand.
All garbage must be taken to the dumpster provided. You should not place anything in the waste barrels placed throughout the park; they are for patron use only. All corrugated (cardboard) boxes should be broken down & taken to the dumpster. Clean box material should be placed in the designated area near the dumpster. Dirty box material should be placed in the dumpster
- Lighting for your stand is your responsibility. Use only outdoor wiring that is adequate for your needs & in good condition so as to not pose a hazard to the public.
- Unloading of supplies should be done prior to 5:00 PM each day. On the full day of the Craft Show, you will not be able to drive in the park area & may even have difficulty getting close to the park, so plan accordingly.
- Do Not Touch the electric panel boxes! Report any electrical problems to the Pineknotter Store.
- To help cover the cost of electricity, water, trash removal, entertainment, etc. you will contribute the fixed percent of your gross sales. The contribution shall be taken to the Pineknotter Store each evening. Please remember – if you run electric cables or water hoses across sidewalks or other walking areas you must provide ADA accessible covers to protect from accidents.
- Non-profit groups must have at least two (2) representatives present to help on the designated cleanup day (the Saturday at the end of the celebration). Failure to comply with this requirement shall result in a higher percentage contribution from that group the following year, or possible exclusion from our future events.
- No dumping of any waste in the streets or storm drains. Vendors or groups doing such dumping shall be financially responsible for any cleanup and/or repair cost resulting from their actions.
- No awnings or sides of stands that open into the streets shall be opened until the barricades are placed each day. These awnings or sides shall be closed first when operations cease each day.
In keeping with the traditions of Pineknotter Days all operations & pricings shall be kept as fair as possible. Complaints shall be handled by the Pineknotter Days Committee.